Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Fwd: FW: Invitation to view joe's Picasa Web Album - 2011-03-30



Hey all:  Here are my 1st day pics from sunny, warm Miami Beach...starts with a pic of the park between my hotel and the beach, my hotel is yellow, you'll see others painted in pastel colors along Ocean Drive, some surrounding scenes, birds at beach and in flight, Ocean Drive, temp guage showing 90 degrees before noon, a hotel named Shore Park..I took it because when Keri and Keli came to Waikiki they stayed in the Park Shore...sidewalk cafes line Ocean Drive, Hibiscus ( Hawaii State Flower in Miami), the beach...what an awesome beach, sandy bottom in the ocean, nice waves, warm water, lots of bikinis, and many of the pics I took while standing in the ocean up to my waist. The flags by the lifeguard mean its windy and there are some jelly fish present. Yikes, I should have checked that out before I went in the water. I saw lifeguards treating one girl who had been stung...ouch!!!  I take more pics as I walk around and send them in a few days.  Enjoy these pics because SNOW is forecast for WV...bummer.   Much aloha..
 

You are invited to view joe's photo album: 2011-03-30
Message from joe:
These pictures were sent with Picasa, from Google.
Try it out here: http://picasa.google.com/
If you are having problems viewing this email, copy and paste the following into your browser:
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=joecunningham293&target=ALBUM&id=5589918536205466865&authkey=Gv1sRgCJSWx8Whz_zI4wE&feat=email
To share your photos or receive notification when your friends share photos, get your own free Picasa Web Albums account.

No comments:

Post a Comment