Saturday, March 19, 2011

From Doi: To Doi :Thank you for your message.

I really admire your citizens, your country, and Japanese civilizations and the next generation, if I will be born I wish to proud to become a Japanese citizens. After the earthquake, tsunami, everywhere the people of the world are watching your people and they all admired your people with their courages and very well education. With Vietnam maybe 100 years later, they could not compare with your current country in everything. So you should be proud a Japanese. Please let me know if I can be of any help to you and your friends. Many thanks. 

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for your warm heart message to Japanese,Doi. We miss you. Get well and come back to tennis court soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your concern about Japan, Doi. We never give up. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think everyone at the tennis courts agree with Doi's comments about Japanese people,I now i certainly do.Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Doi,
    Thank you for an expression of ones sympathy.
    I never this terrible disaster!!!!
    There were sometimes aftershocks althogether.
    But east coast people is still waiting for a big resue.
    I do'nt know what can I do.
    Thank you again for encourage. Fumiko

    ReplyDelete