Saturday, October 24, 2009

Aloha , from Vancouver




I came to Vancouver on Oct.14th. This is English Bay in downtown. Vancouver is very beautiful city. There are many trees in the city and the color of the trees are turning to yellow,orange and red. It has been cloudy or rainy since I came to Vancouver. The weather here is always like this in fall. I miss the blue sky , white clouds , green palm trees and beautiful blue ocean of Hawaii.
←I am standing in front of Inukshuk, the symbole of Inuit.
Sachiko

6 comments:

  1. Haha, I love those pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Photos. You could stop by HI?

    ReplyDelete
  3. いい写真ですね。楽しんでいる雰囲気が伝わってきます。

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, I will go back to Japan directly from Vancouver on 27th. I will be back in Hawaii on December 9th. I want to play tennis at Kapiolani!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Sachiko,
    I was thrilled to see you cutting up in the pictures. Thanks for sharing them. Best news is that you will return Dec. 9th. I will count days until then. Hurry back, wiki, wiki.

    ReplyDelete