Sunday, October 25, 2009

Aging is all relative! October 25, 2009

As I took the court this morning, I could hardly walk with a sharp pain in my side, making it hard to breath, sore heel from a cart at Costco that got out of hand, painful right elbow with bursitis. To add insult to injury, parking was disallowed so I walked from Diamond Head court area where I parked.
BUT; you know what, I won the first set 6-3, the second, 6-2, and the third 5-2 in a tie-break!!! That made it all worth the effort. My motto is, if it hurts, play harder tennis, get out the hedge clippers, climb Diamond Head. I am usually no worse off, and I feel a heck of a lot better.
This "Aging-business" has something to it.

1 comment:

  1. That's the attitude Susan....have fun with it and don't get too serious like some people who play like there's money and a title on the line...have fun, laugh and enjoy. they say your true personality comes out on the tennis court!!

    ReplyDelete