Thursday, April 30, 2009

I got back to Japan

It's the best season now in Japan. Finally, we have nice sunshine and the temperature is just right .

Swine flu has become a serious problem in the world. So how's it effecting Hawaii?

Anyway, I really enjoyed playing tennis @ Kapiolani this time. Steve, Hiro, Alan, Ben, Jerry,Meggie, Curt and other people said "your play has improved". I'm so happy to hear that. Thanks a lot. I wanted to take pics on my last day with you guys but I forgot, uh-oh.........I'll be there around the 4th of July maybe.
See you then:)

3 comments:

  1. How was keneki in Narita?
    Ozzie expects your translation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chizukoさんタイミングが合えばゲームをしましょう。

    ReplyDelete
  3. We didn't get any quarantine only from Mexico and Mainland.
    I'll start translate work ASAP:)

    Thanks Yutaka-san, I'll try to contact with you.

    ReplyDelete