Saturday, December 19, 2009

From Joe

ALOHA!!!! Can you believe I am about to leave WARM Waikiki to spend the holidays with my daughters in WV and DC???? Look at what awaits me if and when I get there...haha Right now, each of my daughters are reporting 18-20 inches of snow at their homes (WV, DC) and its still snowing. My flight from HNL connects in Chicago tomorrow morning and the weather in Chicago isn't all that bad...about an inch of snow/slush. So if I am lucky, Dulles will reopen by Sunday morning and I will be able to arrive there as scheduled. Then one of my daughters, HOPEFULLY, will be able to pick me up at the airport. I'M DREAMING OF A WHITE CHRISTMAS!!!!. I hope to be back in January and playing tennis again. Have a great Christmas...much aloha
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/dec/19/dc-area-hit-massive-snowstorm/

2 comments: