Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Harry from Korea


Did you know Harry? He played frequently at Kapiolani and was one of our strongest tennis players. This weekend, he said the following for me to share: "I miss playing tennis at Kapiolani Park. Also, I miss all of you guys. After I came back to Korea (a few years ago), I play tennis early in the morning and then, go to work. Usually, I go traveling all over Korea on the weekends and meet up with other group members."  The pretty young lady in the photo is a fellow adventurer who joined Harry and others on a group ski outing.  She probably took this selfie (self portrait).

3 comments:

  1. Harry, Ruth made the following comments: "Hi, Harry. It's been quite a while since you've been gone. I miss your smiley face and friendly chatter. I hope all is well with you. I hope also to see you one of these days. Take good care of yourself."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harry, Khal made the following comments to you: "Harry, Good to hear you are enjoying early morning tennis in Korea and keeping up with your traveling activities. We all miss you on and off the tennis courts, especially during BBQ times. Nobody makes a BBQ party as well as you did. I understand you travel to Thailand some times. I also go there 2-3 times a year. The next time you plan to go there, let me know. Maybe, we can get together in Thailand. I am not on Facebook, so can not get in touch with you. If you have an email address, send it to me or Curt and I will contact you. Take care!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Harry, Maybe when you get tired of Korea you join us at KPTC

    ReplyDelete