Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Fwd: FW: joe shared an album with you.

Hey Family/Friends: I am back in Miami Beach for 2 weeks and here is where I am staying...this is the sundeck/pool/hot tub.  What a view here on Ocean Drive and 5th Street in South Beach. It is a PERFECT day...no clouds, high 70s, breeze, and I have this place to myself for awhile. I guess everybody else is over at the beach or shopping. I found my HAPPINESS right here. LOL
 
More pics later if I can force myself to leave the sundeck...lol   Much aloha.
 

Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 17:02:32 +0000
Subject: joe shared an album with you.
From: joecunningham293@gmail.com
To: joecunningham293@hotmail.com

You are invited to view joe's photo album: 2011-11-30
Message from joe:
These pictures were sent with Picasa, from Google.
Try it out here: http://picasa.google.com/
If you are having problems viewing this email, copy and paste the following into your browser:
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=joecunningham293&target=ALBUM&id=5680834876039651473&authkey=Gv1sRgCNP6m7G0iZ-eMw&feat=email
To share your photos or receive notification when your friends share photos, get your own free Picasa Web Albums account.

No comments:

Post a Comment