Monday, November 22, 2010

Aloha Mike, etal,



Yesterday a memorial luncheon was held at Kapiolani Park, by the tennis courts to celebrate your father's life here in Hawaii.
It turned out very nicely, where everyone provided food and drinks. I spoke briefly of the fond memories everyone had with your dad, and how he touched each one of their lives.
Mike, the eulogy that you wrote was a wonderful insight of his younger days that hardly anyone was aware of. It was a very warm and touching sketch. I posted it on the fence for all to read and for those who weren't able to attend a copy was forwarded to them. I mentioned too the possible date of his interment at Punchbowl on November 30, and invited everyone to attend.
Here are a few pictures attached and more to follow.
Thank you for providing the eulogy and pictures..
Take care and condolences to you and your brothers...Stan and Shirley

1 comment:

  1. I on behalf of my family would like to thank you all for your kind words and prayers. The memorial in honor of my dad was very touching. A special thanks to Stan and Shirley who have been wonderful to my dad in the past and in helping us during this difficult time. For those interested in attending my father will be laid to rest on Dec. 1, 2:00 at the Punchbowl Cemetery.

    Thank you all,
    Michael Howard

    ReplyDelete