Thursday, July 7, 2016

Lucky Tuesday

 
While Nobu and Take watched sunset in a beach on the night of Tuesday, we talked about love. Then it was Japanese and was called out to from behind saying "please have it". There were many pizzas on the table when I turned around. Because I hated getting food from an unknown person, I declined it. However, to the Japanese woman that the person looks good and the good clergyman( not Ben) of the feeling.
I was recommended many times and decided to get it. When I finished eating the pizza of the pineapple, and I turned around, a clergyman smiled, and he told me to eat another one. And I ordered the pizza of the sausage. When I finished eating and looked up at the sky, the sky was stained with crimson. It was the Happy !Lucky!Nopie(Nobu)day .

No comments:

Post a Comment