Thursday, August 21, 2014

Good news from Diann & Rick live in Dallas Texas.

Title : We missed you so much.
Ben.
We miss all of you very much as well as the beautiful island and weather!
Rick and I had such a great time with all the wonderful tennis folks of
 Kapiolani tennis park.
We can not thank you enough for your hospitality.
We had a great time meeting everyone and playing good tennis.
All our tennis friends here were a little envious of all our tennis playing while
 on the island.
Rick will be coming back soon just not sure of the dates.
We'll have to see if I'm able to return due to my office schedule.
I'm trying to talk a few of our tennis friends into coming with me.
We'll be keeping checking the blog for updates and pictures!
Miss you all
Diann and Rick.

No comments:

Post a Comment