Saturday, December 8, 2012

ben, what are your secrets or how do you keep your relation that long?

congratulation for your 38tn ann,ben,
tell us.
it is very important for our successful aging.

My answer is simple, LOVE under any circumstance.

Bible said : Wives, sumit to your husbands as to the Lord (Ephsians 5:22)

Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself
  up for her (Ephesians 5:25)


Hiro, ask to Ed & Diana, maybe they answer better advice than mine.


How about you, Ed & Diana? I prepare a space below. tell us 5 secrets.

Blogger Ed said...
Diana and I have been happily married for 46 years.
I believe a good relationship is built on
1. Compromise
2, Respect and trust of one other
3. Having fun together
4. Loving one another
5. Communicating
and much more

Ed, why don't mention : like you play tennis together and play golf together.(Ben)


10 comments:

  1. I would say:

    Try to fall in love with someone who is your best friend.

    Never cheat

    Don't go to bed mad.

    Don't get divorced, no matter what.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana and I have been happily married for 46 years.
    I believe a good relationship is built on
    1. Compromise
    2, Respect and trust of one other
    3. Having fun together
    4. Loving one another
    5. Communicating
    and much more

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo, Ben. And bravo, Ed and Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She probabaly let's Ben have the last say..."yes dear"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree Ed's wise advice.
    Ed is not only an intelligent person but also show us for 46 years happily married sample.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ed mentioned in the comment section.
    I copy to the main place.

    Thanks,

    Hiro

    ReplyDelete