Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Is Ozzie Related to the Famous Susan Boyle?


This is Susan Boyle, a Scottish singer, who became famous on the Britain's Got Talent 2009 show when she sang, "I Dreamed a Dream."  Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxPZh4AnWyk

And, on the right is Ozzie who became famous at Kapiolani Park singing, "Who Let the Dogs Out?"

Ozzie, are you Scottish?  Are you Susan's long lost brother?


***Jokes aside, I tear up when I watch the video above.  It's inspirational and heart warming.  :)

5 comments:

  1. She is my mother. Please say nice things about her.

    PS. y new email is ozzieboyle54@gmail.com

    Can someone (Hiro, Ben, Curt) update the info on the blog please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is definitely a resemblance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. David,

    Are you saying they look like twins?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiro or Ben,

    Can you take care of Ozzie's request above?

    Ozzie,

    Thanks for being a good sport. By the way, are you of Scottish descent?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ozzie,

    So Susan is your momma? I've wanted a momma who is younger than me. :)

    When come to Hawaii again, can you serenade us with your momma's favorite song, "I Dreamed a Dream" followed by "Who Let the Dogs Out?" Mahalo, Ozzie. :D

    ReplyDelete