Wednesday, July 25, 2012

George Bush Visits Kapiolani Park

Not!  It's actually West Virginia Joe.  Here's what he had to say when I asked how is he doing and when will he return:

"Most things are very well and I continue to hold onto hope that I will return to Hawaii/Waikiki someday. My 5 years in Hawaii were fulfilling, rewarding, and "magical". So don't be shocked if someday you arrive at the tennis courts and see my smiling face !!! Much aloha to ALL my tennis friends in beautiful Hawaii."

And, we send our Aloha back to you.  Take care, Joe!

4 comments:

  1. When I first met Joe, I told him that he looked like President George Bush.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aloha Curt: I was surprised to see my pic on the blog this morning..Even though I haven't played tennis for 3 years (knees, foot) I continue to read the blog regularly. I find the pics and articles very informative and entertaining. Thanks to all who post article/pics. BTW, Charlie isn't here either. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Joe,

    You're welcome. We're glad that you stopped by to post some comments. Pleas post periodically to let us know how you're doing. Take care, Joe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joe,

    We thought Charlie was with you. Are you sure he's not hiding in your closet?

    ReplyDelete