Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A BIG "ALOHA" AND "GOOD-BYE"




The time has come for me to leave beautiful Waikiki and return to my family in West Virginia and Maryland. For almost five years, I have called Waikiki home and enjoyed living here amongst friends made primarily at the Kapiolani Park tennis courts. You will be in my memory forever ( or at least as long as I have a memory..LOL) . My damaged knees have prevented me from enjoying tennis since February so its time to go back home and seek a remedy ( arthroscope, meds, injections, or replacements) . Hopefully, I will be able to return someday and renew the special friendships that I have been blessed with. May God richly bless all of you. Continue to enjoy this awesome weather and the abundant friendships made playing tennis. "Mahalo" for the "aloha" you lavished on me and my daughters when they visited. Peace!!!

5 comments:

  1. Joe,

    I like to hear what remedy you find. I live in Maryland and visit Kapiolani Park each January to play tennis. My knee is deteriorating as well. Good luck with your search for knee treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can I express my emotion about your retunning to bosom of your family I don't know.
    Joe, we also can't forget you forever.
    My memory about you, you are very intellectual and spiritual also good attitude all the time happy and smile. Even though we can't play tennis with you anymore in here but please give to us good news about you and your family through this blog or comment frequently.
    So do not fear,for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand (Isaiah 41:10)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When will you go?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always make us lough and happy:)many thanks Joe. Take care of yourself and I hope see you again in KP court before too long.

    ReplyDelete